Clogged Drain Cleaning in Chicago, DuPage County and Los Angeles
Prevent Future Sewer & Drain Line Repairs with our technologically superior Sewer & Drain Line Cleaning services from Rocket Plumbing
- Clogged Toilets and Toilet Drain Cleaning
- Sewage Back Ups and Main Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning
- Laundry Tub Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Dishwasher Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Garbage Disposal Drain Cleaning
- Backing Up Toilets and Blocked Sewers Snaked
- Stopped Sinks, Basin and Tub Drains
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning
- Snaking Slow Bathtub Drains
- Blocked Outside Drain Cleaning
- Floor Drain Back Ups and Floor Drain Cleaning
- Roof Drain Cleaning and Stopped Stack Drain Snaked
- Snaking Backed Up Drains, Sewer Snakes, Unclogging Drains
on Drain Cleaning
Water Backing Up
Hydro Jetting any job over $350
While we use Snaking/Rootering/Rodding when the repair merits it, our Hydro Jet and Picote machines are superior, and give our customers much better value. Ask us to show you the difference when we look at your clogged drain.
Common Causes For Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems and can be caused by a wide variety of culprits. But there are a few that occur more regularly. If you have a clogged drain, you can likely attribute it to one of three reasons.
- Debris and Residue Buildup – Even seemingly innocent substances like soap scum or “flushable” wipes can wreak havoc inside your plumbing. To prevent clogs from occurring due to debris and residue buildup, make it a habit to flush only dissolvable materials (toilet tissue vs. “flushable” wipes) and flush your drains regularly with hot water.
- Pipe Corrosion – If your plumbing system is older or hasn’t been maintained regularly, you might find your pipes falling victim to corrosion within your pipes. Corrosion, or breakdown of pipes, can turn small clogs into a much larger issue if left unaddressed. If you suspect your pipes are corroding, give us a call to look into the issue for you!
- Tree Root Infiltration – Sometimes, the term “When nature calls” is applicable in the bathroom in more ways than one. Tree roots and other natural elements like dirt don’t belong in your plumbing system, but that doesn’t mean they don’t occasionally find their way into pipes. If you’re dealing with several different clogs on your hands – along with backups into the tub and sinks, chances are you have clogged drains due to tree root infiltration. While mother nature is beautiful, trust us when we tell you that tree root infiltration is not a pretty situation. Call Rocket Plumbing right away if your plumbing systems are clogged and backing up!
Our Drain Cleaning Service
Completely Eliminate Blocked Pipes
What makes us different? We have the most innovative equipment and techniques since the famous Roto-Rooter was invented in 1933.
Choosing The Right Professional For The Job
When you call upon a company to come into your home for repairs, it’s important to find a team you can trust. Our residential and commercial customers in the Chicago area have been trusting Rocket Plumbing for years, both for routine services and emergency plumbing. Call us at (773) 232-4603 for a free quote, to schedule an appointment, or for immediate assistance with our reliable emergency plumbing services.