Affordable Drain Cleaning And Maintenance in Chicago & Lombard, IL
Prevent Future Sewer & Drain Line Repairs with our technologically superior Sewer & Drain Line Cleaning services from Rocket Plumbing
“Clogged Drains don’t call ahead and schedule, they don’t know what time of day they are causing chaos in.” – Brian McMahon, Rocket Plumbing
Most Chicago homeowners, business owners, and property owners will rarely think about their building or home’s sewer and drain lines until there’s a plumbing emergency. And that’s 100% understandable. The innovation involved in making our sewer and drain system so invisible to us on a daily basis is a modern miracle. Unfortunately, despite the remarkable reliability of modern plumbing systems, they still aren’t perfect.
Plumbing problems like backed up sewer drains can result in extensive property damage and painfully costly repairs. To prevent such a headache like clogged sewer drains and overflowing toilets, it’s important to have regular maintenance performed by a competent plumber like a qualified Rocket Plumbing sewer and drain specialist.
All of Rocket Plumbing’s Chicago plumbers are certified, experienced, and trained to handle any drain cleaning project, from unclogging the main sewer line with our Hydro Jet, to tackling an outside sewer line cleanout of Roots, Corrosion, or Rust with our new Picote Milling machine (See below).
Looking for a “sewer and drain cleaning company near me” in Chicago? Reach Rocket Plumbing at (773) 219-1200 to schedule drain and sewer cleaning service.
Check out a must read post “What Can Roots, Rust, And Corrosion Be Doing To Your Pipes Right Now?”
Our Drain Cleaning Service
- Clogged Toilets and Toilet Drain Cleaning
- Sewage Back Ups and Main Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning
- Laundry Tub Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Dishwasher Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Garbage Disposal Drain Cleaning
- Backing Up Toilets and Blocked Sewers Snaked
- Stopped Sinks, Basin and Tub Drains
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning
- Snaking Slow Bathtub Drains
- Blocked Outside Drain Cleaning
- Floor Drain Back Ups and Floor Drain Cleaning
- Roof Drain Cleaning and Stopped Stack Drain Snaked
- Snaking Backed Up Drains, Sewer Snakes, Unclogging Drains
While we use Snaking/Rootering/Rodding when the repair merits it, our Hydro Jet and Picote machines are superior, and give our customers much better value. Ask us to show you the difference when we look at your clogged drain.
Why is our Sewer Camera Inspection so useful to you?
- The type of material your pipe is made of (letting us know what to expect from future wear and tear)
- The depth and length of your sewer line.
- The approximate path your sewer line takes to meet the main.
- Any root intrusions in the pipe. (Tree roots are a major cause of unexpected burst pipes)
- Current Breaks and possible leaks in the pipe.
- Failed connections in the pipe. (As ground shifts, connections can develop leaks)
- Sludge or mineral deposit build-up in the pipe. (Snaking and rootering often leaves material behind)
- The existence of a belly, or dip, in the pipe that could catch solid material.
- The overall condition of the pipe.
Seeing the condition of the sewer drain or pipe with our own eyes in full motion video can give you peace of mind about your pipes, and give you the accurate picture about your pipes’ condition, so we can make the right call on a plan of action.
Conditions: Up to 2″ drain openings only. 3″ 4″ 6″ drains $199. Drain must be opened (no blockage) at the time of service call. Drain must have sufficient clean out access to perform camera inspection. Scheduling permitted (in other words, we have to be able to dictate when we schedule the performing of the camera work. Unfortunately, there is NO assurance the camera will be available at the time of the original service call). Call us now and let’s schedule when we can use our sewer drain camera to see exactly what the problem is, and take out the guess work.