Prevent backwater and sewage backup by installing a Clean Check valve
The most reliable method to deal with sewer backups is by installing a Backwater Sewer Valve
If you look, many homes have these white, freestanding pipes that are buried in front yards and back yards everywhere. And while these pipes are convenient to access any issues within your building sewer out to the street, they can’t always prevent your home from flooding with sewage. That’s why we recommend installing a Clean Check Backwater Sewer Valve.
Much of your home’s plumbing can be viewed from somewhere in the house. So, when it has problems we can find the problem and fix it. But the building sewer line in your yard is totally concealed. Often by the time we realize it’s really having problems, it’s too late. A clog or excess water can flood your home with sewage and gray water which is every homeowner’s worst nightmare.
The CleanCheck backwater valve is installed between your house and the clean-out. If there is a clog or flooding, a flapper inside the valve quickly closes and stops the reverse flow from entering your home or building. And the really cool thing about this is that it installs outside and below ground.
How does a backwater sewer valve work?
The Clean Check Backwater Sewer Valve protects your home or business from disaster due to:
- Sewage backups
- Plugged pipe
- Groundwater flooding
In the event of backpressure, a flapper quickly closes and stops the reverse backwater flow and sewage from entering the home or building. Clean Check can be installed outside by Rocket Plumbing, below the ground, between the building and a standard clean-out.
Your City May Have a Overhead Sewer Rebate Program!
- Arlington Heights, IL 60005 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Aurora, IL 60505 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Bartlett, IL 60103 – Pipe Lining, Lead Replacement, Overhead Sewer Installation Rebates
- Bensenville, IL 60106 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Bloomingdale, IL 60108 – Sewer Service Grant
- Des Plaines, IL 60016 – Flooding and Sewer Lateral Rebates
- Downers Grove, IL 60515 – Stormwater Flooding Mitigation Cost-Share
- Elmhurst, IL 60126 – Overhead Sewer or Clean Check Backflow Valve Cost-Share
- Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 – Overhead Sewer or Backflow Device Reimbursement
- Hanover Park, IL 60133 – Overhead Sewer and Check Valve Rebate
- Itasca, IL 60143 – Sewer Backflow Prevention Cost-Share
- Lisle, IL 60532- Overhead Sewer or Backup Prevention Rebate
- Lombard, IL 60148 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Mount Prospect, IL 60056 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Naperville, IL 60540 – Sanitary Sewer Backflow Device Reimbursement
- Northbrook, IL 60062 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Palatine, IL 60067 – Basement Protection Rebates
- Roselle, IL 60172 – Backflow Prevention Cost-Share
- Schaumburg, IL 60193 – Overhead Sewer Installation Rebate
- South Holland, IL 60473 – Overhead Sewer, Check Valve, Ejector Pump Rebate
- Villa Park, IL 60181 – Check Valve Rebate
- Wheaton, IL 60187 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Winfield, IL 60190 – Overhead Sewer Rebate
- Woodridge, IL 60517 – Overhead Sewer and Check Valve Rebate
Just another plumbing science idea from Rocket Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
CleanCheck. The reliable, extendable backwater valve. For more information about installing a Clean Check extendable backwater valve in your home or business, call (630) 228-1440 or send us an email.