Ask yourself these important questions critical to your brand’s dining experience…
Procrastinating having the sewer line looked at and cleaned, could at any time turn into a day of customers walking in your doors, and turning right around and telling their friends what just happened on Facebook.
Obviously, we would love to hear from you, and have a look at the clogged drains, even check your grease trap, and fix any plumbing problem for you. Before we get that far tho, we want to show you our newest innovative tool that cleans these crucial outbound lines better than anything even most other plumbers in Chicago know about.
Our new tool is NOT “Rootering”, or “snaking”. If you have had those done before, your sewer drains only got partly cleared out. Those two methods, while better than procrastinating, invariably leave clogging material behind.
- The type of material your pipe is made of (letting us know what to expect from future wear and tear)
- The depth and length of your sewer line.
- The approximate path your sewer line takes to meet the main.
- Any root intrusions in the pipe. (Tree roots are a major cause of unexpected burst pipes)
- Current Breaks and possible leaks in the pipe.
- Failed connections in the pipe. (As ground shifts, connections can develop leaks)
- Sludge or mineral deposit build-up in the pipe. (Snaking and rootering often leaves material behind)
- The existence of a belly, or dip, in the pipe that could catch solid material. (This will help you decide how often you need your pipes checked for potential clogged drains)
- The overall condition of the pipe.
The Sewer Line inspection, complete with recorded video and still shots of any problem areas, can give you peace of mind about your pipes, and give you the accurate picture about your pipes so you can’t be taken advantage of. This special is available ONLY to Restaurant owners and managers like yourself who responded to our ad today.
WE WILL HELP YOU ANSWER A KEY QUESTION FOR EVERY RESTAURANT OWNER OR MANAGER:
Sewer Hydro Jetting
How often should your drains be checked for a grease clog building up in your drains? Once every 6 months to a year for most restaurants. If your daily volume is high, you might need it checked more often. But that is an average. What is the specific correct choice based on YOUR plumbing system’s actual real world condition? Our sewer line inspection with our specialized camera can help you answer this question once and for all, specific to YOUR pipes condition.
What’s the right amount of maintenance using the BEST tool to keep those lines clear? You will find out once and for all with Rocket Plumbing’s Drain Cleaning program designed just for high volume restaurants.